- Into the Brexit abyss – cartoon | Opinion The Guardian
- Explainer: Everything you need to know about Brexit The Sydney Morning Herald
- Brexit: The incurable British headache that won't go away ABC News
- No Brexit would be 'catastrophe': May SBS News
- Brexit shows how direct democracy can be dangerous Washington Post
- View full coverage on Google News
Led by the DUP and the Tory right, Theresa May and her deal plunge to their doom
Time is running out for British Prime Minister Theresa May to convince her parliamentary colleagues to vote for her Brexit deal. Here is what is at stake.
Rather like a computer game, once you escape one level of the Brexit game the next is even harder. But unlike a computer game, you can't turn Brexit off, as a weary country is finding, write Nick Rowley.