- 'Worth every minute': Queues in cars, shops to get Boxing Day bargains The Canberra Times
- $2.5 billion spent in a day: Shoppers hunt for bargains on Boxing Day The Sydney Morning Herald
- Best Boxing Day deals online and in-store in Australia Herald Sun
- Geelong shoppers turn out in force for Boxing Day sales Geelong Advertiser
- Boxing Day sales mayhem to top $2.5 billion Australia-wide SBS News
- View full coverage on Google News
Cars were parked along Canberra Avenue near the Canberra Outlet Centre on Wednesday afternoon, while retailers expected their biggest day of trade for the year.
The annual Boxing Day sales were up and running before the sun was up, but crowds were down on previous years.
A TERROR attack in Tripoli, Libya, has killed at least four people, with ISIS suspected of carrying out the attack.
Even by his standards, Trump's Christmas Eve tweet storm was unusual. Then, one tweet explained his behaviour.
Aussie bargain hunters have descended on stores across the country for the Boxing Day sales, with shoppers forecast to shell out $2.5 billion.