- Trump unleashes Twitter storm as emboldened Democrats circle The Sydney Morning Herald
- US House of Representatives committee eyes reported FBI probe of Donald Trump ABC News
- Democrats to look into FBI probe of Trump SBS News
- The FBI can’t neutralize a security threat if the president is the threat Washington Post
- Trump lashes out at FBI after Times report on Russian probe The Sydney Morning Herald
- View full coverage on Google News
The US President faces ever growing pressure trying to work a way out of the government shutdown as Democrats home in on new reports of Russian influence.
A US Government committee will look into a New York Times report claiming the FBI investigated whether President Donald Trump has been working on behalf of Russia.
Democrats in control of the US House of Representatives say they'll look into reports the FBI thought Donald Trump was a Russian agent.
Donald Trump lashed out on Saturday following a New York Times report that the FBI had opened a probe in 2017 to determine if the president had been working, knowingly or unknowingly, on behalf of Russia.