- This man has become the first ever to cross Antarctica solo and unaided The Sydney Morning Herald
- American man becomes first to solo across Antarctica unaided ABC News
- US man crosses Antarctica unaided, alone NEWS.com.au
- 'I did it!': US adventurer finishes historic solo Antarctica trek SBS News
- US explorer Colin O'Brady completes first unaided, solo traverse of Antarctica The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Before Colin O'Brady did the epic, 54-day journey, it was deemed impossible, and people had died in the attempt.
An Oregon man becomes the first person to traverse Antarctica alone without any assistance, trekking across the polar continent in an epic 54-day journey, narrowly beating a British competitor.
An American has became the first person to traverse Antarctica alone without any assistance, trekking across the polar continent in an epic 54-day journey that was previously deemed impossible.
American adventurer Colin O’Brady became the first person to complete a solo trek across Antarctica without assistance.
The endurance athlete took 54 days to walk 1,500km across the frozen continent, dragging a 170-kg sled