- Reds, Wanderers share points in thriller The World Game
- Wayward Wanderers held by Adelaide in action-packed Boxing Day clash The Sydney Morning Herald
- Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers: A-League live scores, blog The Roar
- 'What, you can't jump with your arms now?' FTBL Australia
- Mileusnic brace not enough as Western Sydney salvage draw with 10-man Adelaide Hyundai A-League
- View full coverage on Google News
Adelaide United and Western Sydney Wanderers were forced to settle for a share of the points after a pulsating 2-2 draw in sweltering conditions at...
The Western Sydney Wanderers have been held to an eventful 2-2 draw with a 10-man Adelaide United on a baking hot Wednesday night at Coopers Stadium.
Adelaide United and the Western Sydney Wanderers meet in the final match of Round 9 action at Coopers Stadium in Adelaide. Join The Roar for live scores and commentary from 7:50pm (AEDT). The Wanderers travel to the city of churches, wondering whether their start against Sydney FC in Round 8 should have them hopeful of […]
A match that had everything inevitably featured a controversial refereeing decision.
Goals either side of Nikola Mileusnic's second-half brace have rescued a point for Western Sydney Wanderers in their 2-2 draw with Adelaide United on Wednesday night. Oriol Riera got the ball rolling at a scorching Coopers Stadium in first-half injury time when Tarek Elrich was brought down by Nathan Konstandopoulos. Riera had his penalty saved by Paul Izzo, but followed up for his second goal in as many games. That galvanised Adelaide because, within the space of seven minutes, Nikola Mileusnic had a brace and gave the hosts the lead.