- Perth mum Brooke Lucas accused of poisoning baby son PerthNow
- Chronically ill baby 'poisoned with bleach' 9news.com.au
- Mother charged after she allegedly tried to kill her son by pouring bleach down his feeding tubes Daily Mail
- Mum accused of trying to kill her baby by pouring bleach down his feeding tubes Mirror.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
Brooke Lucas is accused of pouring bleach in the feeding tube of her seriously ill one-year-old son.
A Perth mother has been charged with trying to kill her chronically ill baby by pouring bleach down his fee...
Police allege Perth woman Brooke Evelyn Lucas, 26, tried to feed her son William the cleaning fluid on December 29. The one-year-old has a rare condition and must eat and breathe through a tube.
WARNING - DISTRESSING CONTENT: Brooke Evelyn Lucas has appeared at the Magistrates Court of Western Australia, in Perth, charged with unlawful intent to kill or endanger human life
The 18-year-old Saudi woman captured global attention this week when she fled her family and sought asylum.