- Newspoll fails to bring Christmas cheer to Coalition as grey voters desert Morrison The Guardian
- Scott Morrison has lost ground with older voters, according to polls SBS News
- Newspoll analysis: Morrison struggles to regain grey vote The Australian
- Morrison loses ground with older voters: Poll SBS News
- View full coverage on Google News
Government’s attack on Labor’s ‘retiree tax’ appears to have failed, with 45% of voters over 50 dissatisfied with PM’s performance
Scott Morrison and the coalition are still popular with baby boomers but support is slipping, a Newspoll analysis shows.
It is understood she had dropped her car off at the dealership to Johnson Road, Tuggerah for a service and ...
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation's former managing director Michelle Guthrie has filed a lawsuit in Perth against the broadcaster over her dismissal.
A woman has suffered serious injuries after she was mowed down by an out-of-control car out the front of a car dealership.