- Harmony of the Seas: Search for missing crew member Arron Hough NEWS.com.au
- British cruise entertainer Arron Hough missing overboard BBC News
- Search for British cruise entertainer who fell overboard from Royal Caribbean ship on Christmas Day The Telegraph
- British cruise ship entertainer Arron Hough missing after going overboard The Guardian
- Search for British man, 20, who fell overboard from cruise ship on Christmas Day Express.co.uk
- View full coverage on Google News
A frantic search is under way for a young dancer believed to have plunged from a cruise ship several hundred nautical miles off the coast of Puerto Rico.
Entertainer Arron Hough, 20, went missing off the coast of Puerto Rico, says the United States Coast Guard.
A search is underway for a 20-year-old British crew member who fell overboard from a Caribbean cruise ship on Christmas Day.
Arron Hough, 20, vanished from the Harmony of the Seas on Christmas Day, 267 miles northwest of Puerto Rico
A DESPERATE search is on for a young British crew member who fell overboard from a cruise ship more than 250 miles from Puerto Rico on Christmas Day.