- German far-right politician Frank Magnitz of Alternative for Germany party beaten unconscious ABC News
- German far-right MP hurt in 'politically motivated' attack SBS News
- Far-right German politician injured in attack l Al Jazeera English Al Jazeera English
- German far-right MP injured in 'politically motivated' attack The Guardian
- Frank Magnitz, Germany's AfD party chairman ‘beaten nearly to death’ Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
The assault on Frank Magnitz has drawn condemnation from some of the fiercest opponents of his Alternative for Germany party.
A far-right politician in Germany has been attacked and beaten by several people in the northwestern city of Bremen.
Frank Magnitz of Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party beaten unconscious in Bremen
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE. Frank Magnitz, an MP and Chairman of the anti-immigration far-right party Alternative for Germany (AfD), was assaulted in Bremen, northwest Germany.