- Dozens of firefighters under threat from bushfire believed to be deliberately lit The Age
- Residents on high alert as two blazes burn out-of-control in Victoria 9news.com.au
- Firefighters shaken by near miss battling conditions 'as difficult as they get' at Rosedale blaze ABC News
- Victoria fires rage on but temperature drop brings some relief The Guardian
- Vic fires rage as capital city cools down PerthNow
- View full coverage on Google News
Forty firefighters came under attack from an out-of-control bushfire that is suspected to have been deliberately lit in central Gippsland.
Temperatures have halved in Victoria overnight but firefighters are still battling several fires across the...
Firefighters in Victoria who lost a truck, trailer and bulldozer in a very serious situation yesterday are hoping cooler weather will help efforts to put out a suspicious blaze in Gippsland that threatened homes in extreme heat and difficult fire conditions.
Temperatures drop overnight but warnings remain in place for several parts of the state as well as in Tasmania
While Melbourne is headed for just half the top temperature it had juse one day ago, fires are still burning across parts of the state.