- Boxing Day sales mayhem to top $2.5b The Australian Financial Review
- $2.5 billion spent in a day: Shoppers hunt for bargains on Boxing Day The Sydney Morning Herald
- Boxing Day sales mayhem to top $2.5 billion Australia-wide SBS News
- Aussie Boxing Day sales spending to top $2.5 billion Yahoo News
- Boxing Day Sales: Aussies To Splash Billions In Cash 10 daily
- View full coverage on Google News
Post-Christmas sales are expected to rise 3.1 per cent, with bargain hunters expected to splurge $2.5 billion in the Boxing Day sales.
The annual Boxing Day sales were up and running before the sun was up, but crowds were down on previous years.
Aussie bargain hunters have descended on stores across the country for the Boxing Day sales, with shoppers forecast to shell out $2.5 billion.
Aussie bargain hunters have streamed into shops on Boxing Day for a projected $2.5 billion splurge on sales.
Aussie bargain hunters are expected to splurge a record $2.5 billion in the Boxing Day sales.