- 'Big ships to turn around': Department stores face new year slump The Sydney Morning Herald
- Record-breaking Boxing Day sales expected as thousands flock to stores The Mercury
- Why Boxing Day is called 'Boxing Day' 9Honey
- Online giants in discount frenzy The Australian
- Here are some of the best Boxing Day sales available today Yahoo Lifestyle
- View full coverage on Google News
Industry pessimism has set in as big retailers struggle to compete with the shift online.
Queensland shoppers are tipped to have their biggest-ever splurge on Boxing Day 2018 boosting sales by 5.5 per cent to $420 million.
There are a few theories as to why Boxing Day is called 'Boxing Day', and most of them have to do with a bo...
Aussie bargain hunters have streamed into shops on Boxing Day for a projected $2.5 billion splurge on sales.
Be prepared for the biggest shopping day of the year.