- Bargain hunters up before dawn for Boxing Day sales The Age
- $2.5 billion spent in a day: Shoppers hunt for bargains on Boxing Day The Sydney Morning Herald
- Boxing Day sales mayhem to top $2.5 billion Australia-wide SBS News
- Aussie Boxing Day sales spending to top $2.5 billion Yahoo News
- Record-breaking Boxing Day sales expected as millions flock to shops Daily Telegraph
- View full coverage on Google News
Despite full bellies, sleep deprivation and Christmas hangovers, masses of bargain hunters made a beeline for the city's major retailersÂ before dawn to catch the best of the Boxing Day sales.
The annual Boxing Day sales were up and running before the sun was up, but crowds were down on previous years.
Aussie bargain hunters have descended on stores across the country for the Boxing Day sales, with shoppers forecast to shell out $2.5 billion.
Aussie bargain hunters have streamed into shops on Boxing Day for a projected $2.5 billion splurge on sales.
At least 373 people have died from the tsunami, which struck the Indonesian coastline without warning Saturday night. Hundreds more are injured and more than...