- Australian stocks soar after historic Wall St lift The Sydney Morning Herald
- ASX ends sharply higher after Dow Jones' 1,100-point rebound ABC News
- Australian stocks ride high after Wall Street bounce The Australian
- ASX riding high after historic Wall Street rebound rally The Sydney Morning Herald
- Aussie shares in festive surge after historic Wall Street rebound Nine
- View full coverage on Google News
The consumer rally on Wall Street was echoed by Australian retail stocks, which were among the market's best performers.
Energy stocks were the biggest boost to the local share market, after oil prices and Wall Street rebounded from their worst-ever Christmas performance.
Boxing Day sales 2018: From beauty to fashion to tech, these are 2018's best Boxing Day sales online and in store across Australia.
Surging oil prices and early gains by the big miners have kept the Australian share market buoyant after the bourse got a jump-start from Wall Street.
Australian shares are riding high after the Christmas break thanks to an historic overnight session for the...