- ASX regains momentum after Dow Jones' 1,100-point rebound ABC News
- Wall Street posts historic 1000-point surge, but will it last? The Australian
- Aussie shares in festive surge after historic Wall Street rebound Nine
- Stocks surge. It's their best day since March 2009 Los Angeles Times
- Dow Jones breaks session record to surge 1,100 points after worst-ever Christmas for Wall Street ABC News
- View full coverage on Google News
Energy stocks were the biggest boost to the local share market, after oil prices and Wall Street rebounded from their worst-ever Christmas performance.
The US President says the Government will stay closed until Democrats meet his demands to fund his long-promised wall at the US-Mexico border.
Australian shares are riding high after the Christmas break thanks to an historic overnight session for the...
U.S. stocks staged one of the biggest rallies of the 9½-year bull market after coming within points of a bear market. Major indexes surged about 5% or more. Crude oil jumped almost 10%. The Dow Jones industrial average jumped more than 1,000 points.
US markets rebound from a shocking Christmas Eve sell-off, jumping 1,086 points to break the record of the largest gain in one trading session.