1. Racing legend 'blown away' after South Australia axes Supercars  9News
  2. Adelaide 500 Supercars race cancellation prompts calls for replacement events  ABC News
  3. OPINION: Never waste a good crisis  Speedcafe
  4. COVID blamed, but Health authorities not consulted on Supercars axing  InDaily
  5. Supercars stars furious after Adelaide 500 cancellation  Wide World of Sports
  6. View Full coverage on Google News
A racing great has lashed out after the South Australian government declared the Supercars event over in Ad...

Supercars cancelled in Adelaide: Racing great Mark Skaife slams decision to cancel over coronavirus

No Cookies | The Advertiser

All mass participation events in South Australia remain under a cloud because of COVID-19 amid fundamental changes to attracting tourists to the state, Premie...All mass participation events in South Australia remain under a cloud because of COVID-19 amid fundamental changes to attracting tourists to the state, Premie...

Grim future for large events in South Aust | The Murray Valley Standard | Murray Bridge, SA

South Australian Tourism Commission Chief Executive Rodney Harrex says the state will continue supporting Supercars through The Bend Motorsport Park

SA tourism boss looks to Supercars future at The Bend - Speedcafe

Health authorities were not consulted about the Marshall Government’s decision to scrap the Adelaide 500 – despite the move being blamed in part on the COVID-19 pandemic – with the Premier now warning all large-scale public events are “under a cloud”.Health authorities were not consulted about the Marshall Government’s decision to scrap the Adelaide 500 – despite the move being blamed in part on the COVID-19 pandemic – with the Premier now warning all large-scale public events are “under a cloud”.

COVID blamed, but Health authorities not consulted on Supercars axing - InDaily

The Supercars community has reacted with anger at the decision by the South Australian government to scrap ...'I am absolutely gobsmacked.'

Supercars' stars furious after sudden cancellation of Adelaide 500

Trying to hold an Adelaide 500 next year would have been a 'major risk' for South Australia, according to state tourism boss Rodney Harrex.Trying to hold an Adelaide 500 next year would have been a 'major risk' for South Australia, according to state tourism boss Rodney Harrex.

South Australian drivers react to Adelaide loss | Supercars

The Supercars Championship has been “completely blindsided” by the dropping of the Adelaide 500 race and will not consider The Bend as an alternative option for V8 racing in SA, reports FIVEaa Breakfast’s David Penberthy. Penbo said during Friday’s Breaking @ 8 segment discussions had been underway to potentially hold the Adelaide event in November: […]

Penbo Drops A Supercars Bombshell After The Adelaide 500 Was Axed - FiveAA

Supercars drivers have blasted the axing of the Adelaide 500, with Holden's Nick Percat calling the person responsible for the decision an "idiot." For the fi...Supercars drivers have blasted the axing of the Adelaide 500, with Holden's Nick Percat calling the person responsible for the decision an "idiot." For the fi...

Supercars drivers slam Adelaide 500 axing | Muswellbrook Chronicle | Muswellbrook, NSW

For the first time since 1999, the Adelaide 500 will not go ahead next year.For the first time since 1999, the Adelaide 500 will not go ahead next year.

Supercars drivers slam 'idiot' organisers for axing long-time season-opening race | 1 NEWS | TVNZ

Drivers and fans are fuming after the Adelaide 500 was axed by the South Australian government.Drivers and fans are fuming after the Adelaide 500 was axed by the South Australian government.

Supercars 2020: Australia erupts over Adelaide 500 decision

Labor says coronavirus is an "absolute rubbish excuse" from Premier Steven Marshall for cancelling the Adelaide 500, as SA Health reveals organisers didn't ask about trying to hold a COVID-safe event in 2021.Labor says coronavirus is an "absolute rubbish excuse" from Premier Steven Marshall for cancelling the Adelaide 500, as SA Health reveals organisers didn't ask about trying to hold a COVID-safe event in 2021.

iview

The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed another major international motorsports event, as the Adelaide 500 Supercars Championship race -- a staple of Australian racing for two decades, after it took over from the F1 race previously run on the streets of the city -- has been canceled.The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed another major international motorsports event, as the Adelaide 500 Supercars Championship race — a staple of Australian racing for two decades, after it took…

Pandemic ends Adelaide Supercars street race | RACER

The COVID-19 pandemic has claimed another major international motorsports event, as the Adelaide 500 Supercars Championship race — a staple of Australian racing for two decades, after it took…

Pandemic ends Adelaide Supercars street race | RACER

Kiwi star Scott McLaughlin has expressed his disappointment following the announcement...Kiwi star Scott McLaughlin has expressed his disappointment following the announcement...

Supercars fans stunned as Australian government axes iconic Adelaide 500 - Motorsport - Driven

All mass participation events in South Australia remain under a cloud because of COVID-19 amid fundamental changes to attracting tourists to the state, Premie...All mass participation events in South Australia remain under a cloud because of COVID-19 amid fundamental changes to attracting tourists to the state, Premie...

Grim future for large events in South Aust | Cowra Guardian | Cowra, NSW